Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A New Approach

Ok - I'm trying something new since I've had a hard time being disciplined about updating my blog (which now that I have about four followers, I'm ready to commit a little more time and effort to this - thanks followers!).

I'm taking a cue from a blog I follow (makeundermylife.com) and am going to start posting at least 3x a week using these predetermined topics - here's the line up:
• business as usual (topics pertaining to growing a small business)
• eye spy (anything that seems cool to me - events, products and blog recommendations)
• creatively yours (thoughts on making, doing and being)
• red letter special (photography & design features)



I would consider the following an "eye spy" moment:

anthropologie

I asked my step-dad (who happens to be a carpenter) to create a headboard for me - this makeshift bed frame from Anthropologie has me rethinking my choice...although you would lose valuable under-the-bed storage space - at least you wouldn't have to worry about monsters hiding under your bed!


No comments:

Post a Comment