Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Maternity Photo Session

Here are just a few pics from the maternity shoot I did for my good friend Thea – it was so nice to spend some time with her before the big day... She has the most beautiful pregnant belly I've ever seen! And she looks so at peace and happy in all of her shots. We luckily had really beautiful weather and the leaves on the trees in the neighborhood park made a great backdrop. Thea's husband, Geoff, her two dogs (Lilah & Ryker) and her mom, Connie joined us for the session as well.












Picture credits: © 2009 Suzy Rohan

2 comments:

  1. WOW, her tummy is just like mine! i love the one with her 2 dogs and the side profile with hubby... how many weeks til she's due? has she dropped yet??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzy! These are great! I love the beauty of pregnancy! I too love the one with the doggies!
    Hugs to you! Christine

    ReplyDelete