Friday, February 5, 2010

Q: What should you do when you're in a pickle?

Answer: Start a pickle company!

I just received an email from my favorite pickle producer, Rick's Picks. I used to buy their pickle products at the Union Square Green Market when I lived in NYC and I always wondered what the story was behind the company - this is a nice little feature that explains it all... and if you haven't tried Rick's Picks get yourself to the condiment aisle of Whole Foods! My favorites are the Mean Beans and the Windy City Wasabeans.


Clip & Blurb from The Pickle Blog

The inside scoop from Rick’s Picks.




Recently, I told the story of Rick’s Picks to Fox News… it will air next Monday, February on their evening news program with Sheppard Smith some time between 7 and 8 PM EST. You can also see it here.

Credits: © 2010 Rick's Picks

No comments:

Post a Comment