Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Medieval Times

This post was inspired by my husband, Steve. For our date night (yes - we have date night) last Saturday, he surprised me by taking me on the most romantic date ever - to Medieval Times. Ok - maybe it is a little cheesy (ok more than a little) , but I loved it! I've been wanting to go to Medieval Times forever...

Needless to say we had a blast eating with our hands (that took me a second to figure out - I was about to ask for silverware) and cheering on our knight (Don Temple, Warrior of Asturius - or as we referred to him, the "green" knight) - who turned out to be the evil one that wanted to overthrow the king. I'm telling you - there was quite a bit of drama - and drunken name calling (courtesy of the birthday party behind us). If you're able to not take yourself too seriously and like eating with your hands, I highly suggest going!

Along with some shots of our visit to Medieval Times (iphone quality photos - yikes), I've included a few medieval inspired etsy items (links below).




1. wychbury (
Royal and Rhinestone Tudor Bobby Pins)
2. JRoseAtelier (
Burnt rose Neo-Victorian fingerless gloves)
3. BindMe (
Black and Chestnut Medieval Fleur de Lis Leather Journal Book)



1 comment:

  1. I love Medieval Times! That would make a great date night!

    ReplyDelete