Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Renegade Craft Fair | Great Gift Ideas!




Here are the latest finds from my visit to the Renegade Craft Fair a couple of weeks ago. There were so many great gift ideas and I was amazed by the creativity and talent that was there! I'm hoping just an ounce of the creativity of the exhibitors will rub off on me just a little...

My first stop was to the rinse bath & body co. I had visited Heather's booth at the last Renegade Craft Fair in September - needless to say I was back for more... these soaps literally smell so good, I almost wanted to eat them (that's weird I guess, but true).




Kirke Handmade Lighting And Furniture was such a cool booth (and the only one like at the fair). I was pleasantly surprised to find that his prices were really reasonable...




Tartella had a really cute booth that showcased a plethora of goodies. I love how the design of all of the items revolved around food - the tea towels and the napkins would make great house warming gifts, and the letterpressed stationery items just might show up in someone's stocking this year...





I am not a knitter (there, I've finally admitted it). Hands + Notions Fiber Goods had me wishing I was though... all of the yarn is washed, spun and dyed by hand. Also check out the Hands + Notions blog...



You know how when you travel you always seem to come home with one earring instead of two? Not anymore - I love this handy travel wallet by Carrie Girl Handmade...




I purchased a few of Laura Berger's illustrated cards at the last Renegade Craft Fair and was thrilled to see her holiday themed cards & illustrations at this one. Her illustration style is part adorable, part fantastical...





The little BIG pants booth was one of the last booths that I visited. I had a great time talking to Terra about her work and trying to convince her to write a children's book based on all of her little characters.
Check out the little BIG pants blog, where Terra shares her process & thoughts...





I particularly loved crazy Aunt Birdy and all of her
"contraband"...




That's it for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment