Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Two New Photography Logo Designs

This past summer I've had the pleasure of working on some great projects - two of which included designing logos for two fabulous photographers - Marcia from Classy Kids Photography and Beryl from Be Young Photography.

Both clients were kind enough to describe their experience working with Lily Red Design on their blogs, so I've included links to their posts below. I just want to thank both of these wonderful ladies for their support and trusting me to design their vision!

Client: Classy Kids Photography
Blog post: http://clkphotosblog.com/2010/05/12/new-logo/
Website: http://clkphotosblog.com/




Client: Be Young Photography
Blog post: http://blog.beyoungphotography.com/?p=821
Website: www.beyoungphotography.com




© 2010 Lily Red Design

5 comments:

  1. Suzy,

    I get more and more compliments on my logo. Thank you so so much for creating it for me.
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing in detail. Your blog is an inspiration! Apart of really useful tips, it's just really ! This post will be effectively Just about everything looks good displayed.
    -------------------
    Logo designs Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live to get guidance from consultant,I think this scarcely works for anything! So they get a low score and a superior evaluation, okay.Thanks for sharing this basic data about investigation. I had found out about eatery reviews. But,I don't have more thoughts regarding the score board created after investigation.
    Vehicle magnets new orleans

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your good knowledge and kindness in playing with all the pieces was very useful. I don’t know what I would have done if I had not encountered such a step like this.
    Singapore seo

    ReplyDelete